We are Bloom Growth™—an ecosystem for the growth of your entire team. Our ecosystem includes foundational tools for strategic planning, defining roles and a platform for both Leadership and Departmental teams to have powerful weekly meetings. Bloom is one brand within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Bloom, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team. This position is 100% remote. Actually, our entire company is fully remote!
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer–oriented Account Manager. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients. Your primary focus will be to understand their business needs, ensure their success in using our software products, and drive customer satisfaction and retention. This role requires exceptional communication skills, a strategic mindset, and a passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences.
Role and responsibilities
Build and nurture strong relationships with a portfolio of assigned key accounts.
• Serve as the primary point of contact and advocate for customers, ensuring their
needs and objectives are understood and addressed.
• Proactively engage with customers to understand their business requirements,
goals, and challenges, and provide appropriate solutions and guidance.
• Conduct regular account reviews to assess customer satisfaction, identify growth
opportunities, and address any concerns or issues.
• Drive customer adoption and usage of our software, monitor usage metrics, and
provide recommendations to improve customer success and value.
• Identify and pursue upselling and cross–selling opportunities within existing
accounts to maximize revenue growth.
• Prepare and deliver regular reports and presentations on account performance,
customer feedback, and other relevant metrics to internal stakeholders.
What we look for
• 2–3 years’ experience in account management or customer success roles, preferably with SaaS experience.
• Proficiency in using CRM software, preferably HubSpot, and other relevant tools for
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence stakeholders at various levels of an organization.
• Strong analytical and problem–solving abilities, with a data–driven approach to decision–making.
• Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts related to SaaS products and
effectively communicate them to non–technical audiences.
• Results–oriented mindset with a focus on customer satisfaction and achieving targets.
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple customer accounts simultaneously.
• Self–motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
- A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
- Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
- An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
- Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
- An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
- Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
The hiring process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step One: Phone Screen
Step Two: Interview with your direct supervisor
Step Three: Technical interview (if applicable)
Step Four: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral
Assessment™. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.
Want to learn more about us? Our website is just a hop, skip and a click away:
Who we are
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem–solving. All while being 100% remote!
Around the office (i.e., our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.