Who we are
We are Bloom Growth™—an ecosystem for the growth of your entire team. Our ecosystem includes foundational tools for strategic planning, defining roles and a platform for both Leadership and Departmental teams to have powerful weekly meetings. Bloom is one brand within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Bloom, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team. This position is 100% remote. Actually, our entire company is fully remote!
About the role
Your role as the Data Entry Manager will be to lead, monitor and supervise the
data entry team to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization. You will be responsible to ensure work is accurate, timely and efficient for clients. Motivate and inspire the data entry team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
Duties / Main responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day teams’ operation and performance
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines
- Recruit and train new team members
- Continuous optimization of all processes
- Set strategies and monitor progress towards goals
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Oversee and administer quizzes and tests to ensure employees have a firm understanding of all processes
- Empowering/Coaching team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, professional career and communication skills
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team
- Listen to team members feedback, resolve conflicts and create a pleasant working environment that inspires the team
What we look for / Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a Team Leader or a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to give direction
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
- A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
- Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
- An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
- Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
- An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
- Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
The hiring process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step One: Phone Screen
Step Two: Interview with your direct supervisor.
Step Three: Technical interview
Step Four: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team
Want to learn more about us? Our website is just a hop, skip and a click away:
Who We Are
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving. All while being 100% remote!
Around the office (i.e., our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.