We are Bloom—a growth-oriented operating system that helps you manage meetings. Our SaaS platform helps companies get the most out of their business—from tracking to-dos and analyzing data to running meetings. Bloom is one of the many companies within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Bloom, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team. This position is 100% remote. Actually, our entire company is fully remote!
About the role
We are looking for a full time Executive Assistant to provide support and assistance to our C level executives within our organization. As the Executive Assistant you should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks effectively. You also should be able to maintain strict confidentiality and exercise discretion in handling sensitive information.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments involving multiple, complex calendars in a timely manner and with limited guidance and input
• Proactively identify potential conflicts and pending business issues for your executive team and resolve independently
• Book and manage travel arrangements/ logistics with no issues, anticipating the likely needs of the business traveler
• Schedule and handle logistics for both company-wide, individual meetings & events both internal and external for multiple executives
• Organize, plan, and take minutes for meetings on behalf of your respective executive(s)/team
• Independently produce and distribute complex, high-quality correspondence and communication on behalf of company executives
• Maintain and ensure confidentiality of all written and verbal communications initiated
• Act as a professional point of contact for senior internal and external stakeholders, including leadership team and ownership
• Maintain ongoing reports, databases, files, update and organize G-Suite shared drives/files,
• Train, onboard, and mentor other Administrative Assistant team members
• Design and roll out standard processes and best practices for the administrative team
• Review and summarize reports and documents; prepare board meeting and executive meeting minutes and handouts
• Maintain contact lists
• Create high-level slide decks, documents and spreadsheets when needed
What we look for/Qualifications:
• Experience in managing C level executives
• Previous experience working remotely
• Strong project management experience
• Proven experience as an Executive Assistant working with strategic, high performing executives
• 5+ years technology Industry experience
• Lifelong learner and leans into coaching
• Has a desire to coach and mentor other EAs
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
• Supporting an Executive Is Your Calling. You cried tears of joy when you first learned about the role because you love proactively supporting C suite executives.
• Jack of All Trades. You know enough about document production, email and calendar management, complex travel and event planning to be dangerous.
• A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
• Friendly. You have a great attitude and aren’t afraid to connect with any member in the organization and build relationships.
• Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
• An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
• Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks. If you say it will be done, it gets done on time and correctly
• An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
• Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
• High EQ. You are calm and patient, exercising self-control to build relationships and trust within the team.
• Integrity is Your Middle Name. You are always operating from the highest level of integrity, are prepared and detail oriented with a strong focus on follow through and accountability.
• Strong Communicator. You are fluent and comfortable in many modes of sharing information on behalf of your Executives.
The hiring process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step One: Phone Screen
Step Two: Interview with your direct supervisor.
Step Three: Technical interview (if applicable)
Step Four: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving. All while being 100% remote!
Around the office (i.e., our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.
Winter International LLC dba Bloom Growth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form I9 upon hire. Winter International LLC participates in the E-Verify program.