We are Bloom GrowthTM—an ecosystem for the growth of your entire team. Our ecosystem includes foundational tools for strategic planning, defining roles and a platform for both Leadership and Departmental teams to have powerful weekly meetings. Bloom is one brand within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Bloom, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team. This position is 100% remote. Actually, our entire company is fully remote!
About The Role
We are seeking a Growth Marketing Manager with at least five years of experience to join our growing full-remote tech company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through the creation and execution of targeted marketing campaigns.
• Develop a deep understanding of our marketing funnel, plan and execute targeted marketing campaigns across multiple channels to drive customer acquisition and retention.
• Conduct research and analysis to identify key growth opportunities and implement data-driven strategies to achieve business objectives.
• Manage and execute PPC campaigns to increase awareness, acquire qualified leads and increase revenue.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize user experience and increase retention.
• Track and analyze campaign performance data, provide insights and identify areas for optimization to ensure continual improvement of campaign effectiveness.
• Manage a small team and oversee projects from start to finish.
• Solve complex issues in partnership with other leaders in the marketing team.
• Understand brand storytelling and work collaboratively with the content team to develop and execute campaigns that tell a cohesive brand story.
Qualifications/What We Look For
• At least five years of experience in digital marketing for a B2B SaaS company.
• Proven track record of driving customer acquisition and retention through multi channel marketing campaigns.
• Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and Meta business suite.
• Experience with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot and managing complex campaigns across multiple channels.
• Strong understanding of customer acquisition and retention best practices, including SEO/SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, and website optimization.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex data sets and provide actionable insights to drive growth and optimize campaign performance.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a remote work environment.
• Display creative thinking and problem-solving aptitude.
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
• A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
• Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
• Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
• An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
• Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
• An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
• Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
The Hiring Process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step One: Phone Screen
Step Two: Interview with your direct supervisor.
Step Three: Technical interview (if applicable) (if applicable) (if applicable) (if applicable) (if applicable)
Step Four: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral AssessmentTM. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.
Want to learn more about us? Our website is just a hop, skip and a click away:
Who We Are
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving. All while being 100% remote!
Around the office (i.e., our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization. Winter International LLC dba Bloom Growth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form I9 upon hire. Winter International LLC participates in the E-Verify program.