As agile business owners know, to-dos can pop up when you least expect them. Bloom’s meeting organization software allows you to stay prepared anywhere before, during, or after your Weekly Meetings. Centralize your To-Dos in one workspace for enhanced accountability at every level so you never feel like you’re on a different page than the rest of your team.
Boost Your Accountability
Meetings lose value if nothing happens after they’re over. Bloom’s project management software helps you stay on task by making To-Dos easy to use so your team is always right where they need to be.
Keep your To-Dos top of mind by displaying them within the Weekly Meeting.
- Use Context-Aware To-Dos: pair a To-Do with an issue, so you’re always in the know
- Make To-Dos on the go: create a To-Do from your mobile phone at any time
- Take the initiative: take a To-Do during a Weekly Meeting
- Emphasize the details: take notes within a To-Do to add clarity
Three main ways our task tracking software notifies and reminds To-Do owners:
- Including them as a part of the meeting summary
- Sending them in daily email reminders
- Putting them in the workspace
At the next Weekly Meeting, outstanding and completed To-Dos are automatically added to the agenda to ensure that each owner is kept accountable.
Often, a Headline, Goal, Issue, or Metric will lead to a new To-Do. You can eat up valuable meeting time manually inputting details into a new To-Do from scratch. We’re throwing that extra work out of the window.
Now you don’t need to keep track of all your To-Dos from every meeting in your head. Let Bloom serve as your memory by adding new To-Dos complete with all relevant notes.